What is E Juice?
E-Juice is also called E-Liquid, it is a liquid used in the E-Cigarette cartridges for the purpose of e-smoking. A cartridge is nothing but the container used to hold this e-liquid or e juice. This e-liquid is little bit thicker than water, generally this liquid is produce a vapor when the atomizer is heated with an electrical current. Atomizer is a device for sending out water or other liquids.
An E-Cigarette stands for Electronic Cigarette, it is a handheld electronic device used for smoke. It contains cartridge to fill the e-juice for smoke. The main operation of e-cigarette is vaporizing a flavored liquid. This cigarette is totally different from normal cigarettes. By using this you can refill the cigarette cartridge with different flavors, but you must replace the cartridge every two to four days. Over usage of cartridge will affect the flavor, performance and life time of an atomizer.
Elements used in E Juice:
The following five ingredients or elements are used in electronic cigarette liquid.
- VG-Vegetable Glycerin
- PG-Propylene Glycol
- Natural or Artificial Flavoring
- Distilled water.
Vegetable Glycerin (VG):
The 90% of e-juice is formed by this vegetable glycerin. This VG is mostly used in many food items and products like shampoo.
Propylene Glycol (PG):
The basic concept of e-juice is mixing PG with VG. If you want thick clouds of vapor, add high amount of PG with VG in e-juice. If you have some problems in PG you can add only VG in e-juice, which produce a virgin vapor.
Natural or Artificial Flavoring:
This is the process of adding flavors to your e-juice by naturally or artificially. You can add different flavors to your e-juice 10% to 20%.
In e juice the distilled water is used sometimes for make a liquid thinner or weaker.
How to Use E Juice:
There are four steps are available for use E-Juice. That are,
- Choosing an E-Juice or E Liquid:
- First you gather the information about VG and PG e-liquids then choose the better one.
- You can choose VG rich products for alternative to PG rich products.
- Choose an e-juice based on your personal preference.
- Choose an e-juice according to the different flavors.
- You can choose an e-juice based on the amount of Nicotine you need.
- Putting the E-juice in your E-Cigarette Cartridge:
- Shake the e-liquid bottle and then open the liquid bottle.
- Unscrew the cap from the bottle carefully because you do not get any liquid onto your skin.
- Check is there is no liquid is present in the cigarette tank.
- Then fill an e-juice into the e-cigarette container or cartridge.
- Use your device with E-Juice:
- First charge your e-cigarette device two to four hours for use that with e-liquid.
- Arrange the components used in an e-cigarette device.
- Press the button or switch to activate your device.
- Using E-Juice to Quit Smoking:
- Finally use this e-cigarette like a normal cigarette.
Best E-Juices or E-Liquids:
- Vaporfi E-Liquid
- Halo High VG
- Vista Vapors
- Vaporfi High VG
- Vapecraft Inc.
- Mig Vapor and etc.